Posted Fri, 03 Dec 2021 12:04:08 GMT by Stephen Mackenzie
We have products we never launched for various reasons in some markets.  However, when I try to create a submission it forces me to enter a marketing status change date (see screenshot).  What date am I expected to enter here for a product which never launched in that market?  Seems that this should be an optional date, or at least optional if certain other options are met like a commercial reason for cessation?

Note I am just creating draft submissions at the moment to test IRIS, so the screenshot is not a real reflection of that products status.

Posted Wed, 08 Dec 2021 13:10:19 GMT by Virginia Rojo Guerra
A new feature is being implemented to allow the reporting of products that have never been on the market. The list of reasons for cessation will be updated to add a new one 'Never marketed' and in this case, the date of marketing status change won't be mandatory. Until this feature is implemented, please do not report these presentations, leave them as No data provided. Otherwise you'll be receiving validation errors. We expect the new feature to be in production within a couple of weeks.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.