Posted Thu, 17 Dec 2020 09:37:16 GMT by Shilpa Jain Dr
My question is about the status of a scientific advice submission. The submission was validated and I was asked to upload a final briefing document plus annexes. These were uploaded and an automatic notification was received from IRIS regarding successful submission. After that no further communication was received from the Agency regarding the procedure start or it being under assessment or scientific officer or Rapporteur details. Are these details no longer being sent after the move to IRIS?

The system shows case status as start of procedure and does not state under evaluation by the EMA. Looking at the timetable on the Agency website I would assume that the procedure would be under evaluation? I have emailed on the scientificadvice EMA address along with the case number. How can I find out the current status? Any help will be much appreciated.
Posted Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:26:15 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA
The last column of the "Ongoing submissions" table, "Case status" shows the progress of the Case (procedure) associated with the applicant's submission. Please note that the "Case status" names are being consolidated for the various procedures, and may not correspond to previous definitions for a specific procedure. Email communication is only made when an active reply or intervention from an applicant is required. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.