Posted Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:51:22 GMT by Anna-Marie Lord Dr
For submissions through the IRIS platform my understanding is that you can only use individual e-mail addresses (i.e. linked to account of IRIS Manager or IRIS contributor for example. Please can you confirm if this is the case? Is there any workaround to be able to include a general mailbox in "cc" when completing the scientific advice request online?

Posted Mon, 19 Oct 2020 15:57:20 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA
To create an IRIS application on behalf of an organisation, the user needs to have the "IRIS Industry Manager" role and affiliation to the relevant organisation. That person becomes then the "portal contact", i.e. the individual who will receive all communications regarding the submission, via the IRIS platform. While it is possible to add other managers or contributors for the submission, or assign the portal contact role to a different manager who has already been added to the submission, communications will only be sent to the current portal contact. It remains the responsibility of the portal contact to set up appropriate auto-forwarding rules, in his email client or server, so that other users can receive the notifications. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.