Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 06:50:36 GMT by SAILAJA BODAPATI
While iam trying to upload the bulk marketing status upload for one of the product when i have downloaded the current marketing status the excel is blank may i know the reason.

For few products when i have downloaded the current marketing status i can see the EU number, country code, pharmaceutical form, packsize, strength, this data is available.

What we have do to if the data is blank in the excel when we have downloaded the current marketing status. Please help me on this.

Thanks and Regards,
sailaja
Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 21:22:51 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA
<strong>Dear Sailaja Bodapati, for specific issues regarding a submission, you should create a ServiceDesk ticket rather than a post in the Forum, as it may be necessary to share confidential information. Everything published in this Forum, including your attached Excel file, is in the public domain. In addition, for questions or discussion in the Forum, please use the specific Forum for that,&nbsp;<a href="https://iris.ema.europa.eu/forums/general-discussion">General Discussion and self-help&nbsp;· IRIS (europa.eu)</a>, rather than this Forum which is dedicated for EMA communication on new features or other notices.&nbsp;</strong>

You must be signed in to post in this forum.