Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 06:41:55 GMT by Susanne Hense
There are only 10 working days left until the deadline September 2nd is reached.
10 days ago I asked EMD Service desk for support because the MAHs I am affiliated to are not displayed in IRIS:
until today only 2 MAHs from 30 MAHs are available in IRIS for i-SPOC submission.
Are there plans to extend the deadline?
Do you have any advice for me?
Many thanks in advance, Susanne
Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:52:12 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA
Dear Susanne Hense, I have checked your account and you have the IRIS Industry Manager role for only three organisations, and therefore when creating a new submission you will see only those three. You also have the IRIS Industry Coordinator role for many other organisations (>30), but that does not grant you the right to create new submissions on their behalf; it grants you only the possibility to see all existing submissions for those organisations, and add/remove participants (Managers or Contributors) to those existing submissions. We ackonwledge that, unfortunately, the currently published guidance is not clear on this aspect, and the revised version has not been published yet due to a mistake (but it will be soon).

To be able to create submissions for the companies where you already have only the affiliation as Industry Coordinator, you need to request also (or instead) the affiliation as Industry Manager to each of them. 
Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 08:35:55 GMT by Susanne Hense
Thank you for your fast response.
I have the IRIS Industry Manager role for 5 organisations.
I added 2 organisations on 18.8. to check if the role must be manager or coordinator.
Until today I cannot see the 2 additional organisations I am affliated to.
What can I do?
Kind regards, Susanne
Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 08:51:54 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA
Dear Susanne Hense, please raise a ticket with Servicedesk. There may be additional problems, specific to your account - a re-sync may be needed. Meanwhile, please make sure that you request the "IRIS Industry Manager" affiliation in the EMA Account Management System, for all organisations on whose behalf you intend to create submissions.  
Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 10:13:47 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA
In general, if an affiliation is visible in the EMA Account Management System, but the organisation is not shown in IRIS when attempting to create a new submission, this suggests that the propagation between the two systems has failed. The re-sync can be obtained via a request to EMA Servicedesk.
Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 11:53:46 GMT by Susanne Hense
can I use the new function in IAM "Request Access for Organization"?
My colleague used this feature to request "IRIS Industry Manager" role for many organisations - the roles are not yet approved.
Kind regards, Susanne
Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 15:04:27 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA
Yes the new functionality is already available, no changes in the approval process were introduced, approval of roles can take:
  • up to 2 days for the first user approved by the EMA, which has to be a user with the IRIS Industry Admin role;
  • for all subsequent users and affiliation, approval times depend on the IRIS Industry Admin user(s) at each organisation.
Posted Fri, 26 Aug 2022 05:14:09 GMT by Susanne Hense
Again, I need your advice. The synchronisation issue is also with the new feature: ORGs are requested via "Request Access for organisations" instead of "Manage my Access" they are not synchronised.
Service Desk tickets are closed without synchronisation of those ORGs. Should I requests the IRIS Industry Manager role for these 20 ORGs using "Manage my Access"?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.