Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 15:42:21 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA
The new IRIS affiliation type "IRIS Industry Coordinator" can now be requested in IAM (the EMA Account Management system). 

Users with this role can  visualize and edit any submission/application made on behalf of the specific organization of affiliation, in addition to those where the user is the creator or has been added as a manager/contributor (as is the case for users with simply an "IRIS Industry Manager" or "IRIS Industry Contributor" affiliation to an organization).

This is useful, for example, if a previous or ongoing submission was created by a user who then left the company, without any other company users associated to that application. An "IRIS Industry Coordinator" can now see the submission, add himself/herself or any other user affiliated to the same organization as a manager for that submission, and finally change the submission contact (the person who receives all the emails) of the procedure.

The features above are particularly relevant for Inspection procedures, where the submission record is created by EMA and not the applicant, and assigned automatically to the Product contact person as submission contact: if this person is unavailable or has left the company, it is now possible for any "IRIS Industry Coordinator" to add new Managers and then change the submission contact as desired. 

Please note that the "IRIS Industry Coordinator" affiliation does not allow to create a new submission of any kind: for that, it is necessary to have the role of "IRIS Industry Manager", in addition to that of "IRIS Industry Coordinator"  for the same organization.  
Posted Wed, 24 Aug 2022 05:02:21 GMT by Susanne Hense
Thank you for this good news.
This is a feature industry has been waiting for.
I immediately tried it out – and it works. If a colleague will be unexpectedly unavailable I, as a coordinator, can add a different manager to a draft submission - perfect!
Kind regards,
Susanne
Posted Fri, 11 Nov 2022 11:19:38 GMT by Linda Garner Manager
I agree this is good news. Can you confirm whether we can have more than one person having the IRIS Industry Coordinator role for each organisation.
Posted Mon, 14 Nov 2022 08:10:06 GMT by Susanne Hense
Yes, more than one coordinator for an organisation is possible!
Posted Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:34:42 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA
Any IRIS role can be assigned to multiple users: admin, coordinator, manager, contributor. It is in fact recommended to have more than one Admin user, so that administration of access to IRIS for an Organisation can continue even if an Admin user leaves the organisation temporarily or permanently.

Only the first Admin user for an Organisation needs to be approved by EMA, on the basis of supporting documents; all subsequent affiliations of users for any role (additional admin users, coordinator, manager, contributor) can be approved by the first admin user. Every request for affiliation is forwarded to all active admin users in an organisation. 
Posted Mon, 28 Nov 2022 08:57:07 GMT by Jaka Petrič Mr
Hi, I am IRIS Industry Coordinator for all organization (9) we have in IRIS, but I cannot see submission visualize any submission made on behalf of any organizations.

Thank you!
Posted Mon, 28 Nov 2022 09:02:25 GMT by Paolo Tomasi EMA

Dear Mr Petric, please try again and see if you can see the submissions now. If not, please let us know here and raise a Servicedesk request. Please note that you only have the Coordinator role, but not that of Manager, which means that in any case you won't be able to create new submission, or send/withdraw existing one unless you request and obtain the Manager role as well. 

Posted Thu, 01 Dec 2022 07:34:40 GMT by Jaka Petrič Mr
Dear MR Tomasi,
now something changed. I can see everything as I did before when I was Manager. For me Coordinator is fine, I could say perfect, as my role is to help our users.
Thank you!

Posted Mon, 12 Dec 2022 13:18:55 GMT by Jaka Petrič Mr
Are there any issues with displaying i-SPOC contacts? I have a user (our i-SPOC contact) who sees only one MAH instead of five. Last time the user was logged (in November) the person was listed as i-SPOC contact for all five MAHs.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.